The team at Dave's would like to assure you of our car care practices. It is our policy that our technicians practice Clean Car Care, for us we refer to it as Every Car, Everyday Checklist.
These checklists are in each side of the shop as a reminder of our expectations, originally put in place to keep dirt and grime out of the vehicles and keeping them as spot-free as possible. The techs use a new floor mat, seat-cover and disposable gloves for each vehicle.
Because of this policy we were well prepared to help keep our customers safe as well as our staff. We have implemented added measures such as an additional set of new gloves upon completion of the work preformed or a steering wheel cover whichever best suites the vehicle/technicians preference. Throughout the day we have been sanitizing doors, service counters and waiting area.
We want our community to know we are very aware of the concerns facing each and every one during this time and we will do our very best to keep you and your vehicle healthy. To further that please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you and your family. Let's all keep our elderly friends and neighbors in mind and lend a hand when needed. As a reminder we offer free pick up and delivery of your vehicle if you should need us. Thank you and be well!
Every car, every day checklist
- seat covers & floor mats taken out to car
- walk around vehicle inspection-report any damages and take photos during dvi if noted
- gloves worn to keep hands clean while working on vehicle-remove before entering customers car
- wash hands after eating or smoking (if applicable) before re-entering customer car
- clean bays between vehicles-no floor dry left on floors!
- remove all floor mats & seat covers from vehicle upon completion
- bays cleaned and swept everyday at the end of workday