With the spread of the COVID-19 virus across the globe, times are uncertain and there is great concern for the well being of our friends, families, and loved ones. Here at Dave's Automotive, we understand how important reliable auto care is to your daily lives, even among the COVID-19 shutdowns and stay at home orders.
Many of those working in essentials fields such as law enforcement and healthcare still need a reliable vehicle to get them to work every day to continue saving lives and serving our community. Even those who may be out of work at the moment still need a reliable car to get them to the store to retrieve essentials such as food and sanitary supplies. This is why Dave's Automotive remains open to serve you and your family.
Auto repair is considered essential to keeping our community viable during this time and it is our number one goal to keep our staff, our valued customers and the community as a whole safe and healthy. Here are some of the ways in which we are continuing to serve you while also doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- We are offering contactless service by expanding our FREE pick up and delivery services. We can pick up your vehicle from your home, bring it to our shop and service it, and then drop it back off to your home. All of our communications and payment methods can be done over the phone to minimize contact.
- Until further notice, we have ceased all lobby waiting appointments and are utilizing our key drop for drop off of materials including keys, insurance cards, registration and payments in the form of cash or check.
- Payments can be processed by credit over the phone.
We also want you to feel confident that we have taken additional measures to ensure the cleanliness of our car care practices. Our checklist includes the following:
- The techs use a new floor mat, seat-cover and disposable gloves for each vehicle. Because of this policy, we are well prepared to help keep our customers and staff safe.
- We have implemented sanitization of all parts of the vehicle that our technicians must touch, even with a set of gloves on. Disinfecting steering wheels as well as door handles, gear shifters, turn signals, etc.
- The technicians put a clean set of gloves on upon completion of work before re-entering vehicle.
- Throughout the day we have been sanitizing doors, service counters and waiting areas.
We want you to know that we understand that many people in our community are facing tough times and it is our number one priority to make sure that any services or repairs we provide are done so in accordance with CDC regulations and sanitizing practices. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need any assistance!